Focusing on South Africa and Mauritius tax resident clients in particular, Korten Consulting Ltd offers-
- advisory and structuring services in the fields of estate transfer planning, death duty (estate duty) planning
- dealing with forced heirship rules (applicable in Mauritius)
- asset protection issues in dealing with family assets situated outside of the country of the tax residency of its ultimate beneficiaries
- drafting foreign wills, Letter of Wishes
- drafting bespoke family trust deeds and Foundation documents
- advising on tax planning and legal risk management issues
- Advising on estate planning issues applicable to a new country of residency, such as the case where a South African resident may emigrate from South Africa and immigrate to the USA.