Korten Consulting advises South African and foreign residents on all exchange control matters that affect the in the application of the South African Exchange Control Regulations insofar as they may affect-
- moving personal or business assets out of South Africa
- planning for and assisting with the execution of a financial emigration from South Africa
- obtaining approval from the South African Reserve Bank on all transactions that relate to the termination of South African domicile.
- advise and structure investments into South Africa by foreign residents, with due regard to the South African exchange control environment, and apply for the necessary Reserve Bank approvals.
- In other jurisdictions where exchange control regulations exist in sub Saharan countries such as Zimbabwe and Mozambique, assist with understanding the applicable exchange control environment and applying for the necessary approvals relating to any inward investment or business activity within these jurisdictions.